Monday, May 22, 2017

Painting Work

Over the weekend, I finally get my room cleared up a bit and repaint!
Been wanting to do it early but dreaded due to the cat and sis stuff around.
Since my sis is not moving out early, then I might as well just do it on my planned date.
Now I am sleeping on Queen Size Bed from G. :D
Due to marriage, we need new bed at his house, so his current one is moved to my side.
Now the room more neater and cleaner, though  there are still some stuff lying around. Haha..
I really have too much stuff and I tried to throw as much as I can but still many stuff. LOL.
My dad was surprised why I have so much stuff.
I told him that because I am his daughter because he also keeps many things. Wahaha..
Anything, this is the 2nd time that I am repainting my room. =D

No comments: